Official and Final Epic Specs
Now that Epics are going into production the finalized specs are slowly coming out. We will keep track of all final specs in this post.
- The Epic brain with a titanium PL mount weighs exactly 4.5lbs. Add the side handle and side SSD module and it is 5lbs 4oz
- Dimensions ( not including lens mount ): 4.5″ long, 5.5″ high, 4″ wide
- Epic boot up time is now 7.5 seconds.
- Temperature inside the camera can be shown on the monitor at all times
- The Epic can shoot up to ISO 12,800 in camera (meta data of course).
- Exact dimensions of the Epic brain.
- You will get about 15 minutes of Redcode 5k wide 5:1 on a 64gb SSD drive, 30 mins on 128gb and 60 mins on 256gb.
- Offloading Redcode 5k wide 5:1 from SSD will be about 2x realtime. 3x realtime for 4k.
Record times for a 128gb SSD REDmag: