Meizler Module Announced
Jarred just announced the Meizler Module which ships this summer. It was co-developed with 3ality Technica. Look like the only thing it’s missing is a lemo port so you can run the EVF and LCD at the same time. www.reduser.net/MEIZLER-MODULE-Sneak-Peak
- Base has 3 lemo powered outputs for Focus/Iris/Zoom for Heden or Preston lens motors. Plug in your motor of choice and you are set.
- Has full wireless lens control built in for 3ality Technica, Preston and eventually other lens controls. No more MDR hanging off your camera. Just show up with hand control of choice.
- Has built in wireless timecode receiver. – Jam camera timecode wirelessly from sound cart etc. No more Lockit box via velcro hanging off the side of camera.
- Has wireless Audio receiver built-in. – Send audio wirelessly to camera from anywhere….. audio is embedded into clips on the R3D file on your REDMAG.
- Has wireless 1080p Video transmission built-in. – You heard that right.. We finally figured it out. less than one frame latency.. with a healthy working distance.
- 3rd front lemo can power Cinetape if Zoom control is not needed.
- V-LOCK plate on back. One REDBRICK powers everything including the camera.
Physical ports ( on right side angled backwards )
- 1x 2B Lemo DSMC standard input power
- 2x 2p 1B accessory power output
- 1x 9p 1B Gig-E
- 1x 10p 1B 232/422
- 1x 4p 0B CAN
- 1x HD-SDI video BNC
- 1x genlock BNC
- 1x timecode BNC
- 1 x D-Tap output